Monday, November 16, 2009

Crocs in Chops











A very kind and thoughtful friend of ours asked if I would like to utilise the skills that I had gained in amateur photography and take some aerial shots of land that they were putting on the market for a marketing campaign. All I had to do was turn up early one morning, get into a helicopter that they had hired and take the photos. I agreed that I would give it a go.

My sister suggested that I contact a friend of theirs who takes aerial photos for living for a bit of advice and this is certainly what I did. Receiving Rich’s lengthy email response did not give me a great deal of confidence but I took his recommendations on board and was glad to have done so.

The day arrived and so did the ‘tiny’ helicopter. I will not go into details of the experience but will say that I have taken aerial photography off my list of career possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Dingopups Blog

Dingopups is the Foster families blog. Here you can see what our interests are and what we like to do with our time.

One of our current activities is traveling on a holiday in Italy and the UK.