I would like to take this opportunity to point out that after each day of extreme sight seeing , I drag myself home feeling exhausted from the sights and sounds to spend an hour or two at the laptop penning the days activities and uploading the odd photo.
It has come to my notice that my spelling is a little hit and miss (especially tonight). I hope those of you that are following our exploits can forgive my missed 'e's and inconsistencies (how do you spell alley).
Oh by the way, Ron wants you all to know that he is happy to follow me into the museums that I love with no complaint and that I am to remember that we are both on this holiday together. He has requested that I show a little more enthusiasm toward museums of the mechanical kind, in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment