Monday, December 9, 2013

Just a quicky in the U S of A - 8 Dec

We are so damn busy I haven't found the time to write a description of our daily deeds in the USA.  Its now 12am and I am taking the opportunity, while loading up today's photos onto the drive, to let you know that we are in Vegas.  

Vegas is a town on steroids.  We are staying at Caesar's Palace with a terrific view of the strip from our window and this complex alone takes a map and a cut lunch to navigate. The Caesar's Palace Forum Shopping Centre is twice the size of Castletown.  I can't even describe the acres and acres of casinos. 

As we are off to the Grand Canyon in little under 6 hours I am going to find bed but not before I tell you tonight we saw the most fantastic Cirque du Soleil show based on the songs of the Beatles.  I have attended a number of Cirque du Soleils and this has to top the billboard.  Great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Dingopups Blog

Dingopups is the Foster families blog. Here you can see what our interests are and what we like to do with our time.

One of our current activities is traveling on a holiday in Italy and the UK.