



Tonight in my third and final cake decorating lesson I put all that we had learned together onto my mock cake.
On Saturday both Amy and I worked dilligently on completing the sugar roses. I experimented a little and gave one rose fading petals. These flowers were to be made into a bouquet and as you can see from the photos and after much cursing I managed to achieve it. I will make some leaves for the rose bouquet just to complete it at a later date.
The stars and hearts made on the first night were teamed with a funky bow to make a cake top decoration. I will now have to find the cake to place them on.
Thank you Janine from Janine's Cake Art and Calligraphy Shop. Your patience and good humour encouraged me to continue when I felt that I would never get the result that I wanted. I learned heaps!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment