Friday, September 25, 2009
Owen goes home 23 September
This evening Owen flew out of Manchester on his way home to Australia. We spent the day helping with the preparations. For Ron this included hours spent washing clothes at the caravan park laundry. When he was taking longer than I thought was normal, I sent Owen to investigate. Owen returned reporting that Ron had a crowd of fellow caravaners gathered in the laundry where they were have a great time discussing life. I think that someone has missed their calling?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the Dingopups Blog
Dingopups is the Foster families blog. Here you can see what our interests are and what we like to do with our time.
One of our current activities is traveling on a holiday in Italy and the UK.
One of our current activities is traveling on a holiday in Italy and the UK.
No comments:
Post a Comment